Scrum Master - Permanent - North West - Up to £55 000 plus benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with an innovative, Industry aligned software house that is looking to recruit a Scrum Master/ Delivery Manager on a permanent basis. The organisation is currently going through a period of growth and recent investment and as a result they are seeking to expand. The role will be working within an agile, fast paced environment. There is a focus on driving for performance and delivery across the team. The role offers a base salary of up to £55 000 and other additional benefits including a pension and 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead on all Scrum/Agile events.
- This includes regular stand ups and training;
- Providing coaching to the staff and advising them on best practice;
- Monitor the status of agile in the team, devising a plan and training scheme to maximise their use of agile.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience implementing Agile techniques such as user stories;
- A proven track record of working within an agile methodology and be familiar with SCRUM, KANBAN;
- Solid experience of managing software delivery in multi-disciplined teams
- Experience coaching a team and delivering SCRUM training.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV