- £600 - £700 per day + inside IR35
- Job Type
- James Norval
IT Scrum master
- Central Government Contract
- Hybrid working in Dundee, Scotland / Remote
- Negotiable day rates - start at 600, up to 700 (Inside IR35)
- 3 months initially, to extend
The role is required to support the delivery of key IT and digital transformation projects across the Care Inspectorate. To lead and manage the Agile Delivery Team and monitor the Scrum processes and Scrum meetings. To lead the delivery of new regulatory applications to meet the Care Inspectorate business requirements the Scrum Master will be responsible for planning and assigning work, assessing risk, co-ordinating the work of the project team and communicating progress to key stakeholders using Agile principles. Ensure that Agile Team members are aware of their respective roles while using the Scrum framework. Backlog refinement and maintaining the product backlog. Ensure deliveries are reached by the Agile Team and delivery commitments are met throughout project lifecycle.
Oversee the design, implementation, quality assurance, and validation of programming code and products.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
* Flexible approach to work with excellent organisational and time management skills.
* The ability to prioritise project workloads involving changing circumstances and conflicting priorities.
* The ability to use initiative to make decisions under pressure.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express and articulate information clearly.
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent relevant experience.
* Professional project management qualification such as Prince 2 or APM Professional.
* An Agile qualification is desirable.
* Exposure in Agile delivery, methodologies and working practices.
* Traditional project delivery experience.
* Demonstrable experience, spanning a significant period, of delivering successful system and/or improvement process projects.
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Prince2, Agile or other leading industry project management methodologies.
* Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
* Jira experience is essential