We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end-to-end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology. You will be playing a part in delivering the security strategy to any one of our central government clients across the UK as they embark upon, and develop their own Cloud offerings to the UK public.
We are looking for a SecOps Engineer who will be initially working on native Azure components. There will be a lot of focus on simplifying the network infrastructure and tenancies and subscriptions currently implemented.
3-6 month contract, outside IR35
- Configuration and maintenance
- Design and defense
- Testing and remediation
- Policy development
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Proficient knowledge in Application Security Architecture Review, Threat Modelling, Application Security
- Endpoint Security (EDR, VM, Logging)
- Cloud Security (Office365, Azure)
- Network Security (DNS, CASB, VM)
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML, OAuth, JWT, Rest API
- Penetration Testing: OWASP Top 10, CVE, Threat Modelling, Manual Penetration Testing and Vulnerability
- Security Audit and Assessment
- Automation, CI/CD, security report generation
- Team player and able to deliver enterprise-level solutions
- Strong communicator and quick learner, knowledge share to team
- Government experience, familiarity with GDS
- Moving applications to the cloud
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.