- Perm Role with market leading benefits.
- Flexible office and home working environment.
- Be part of a business that puts your mental and physical wellbeing first
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology. You will be play a part in for delivering the security strategy
to any one of our central government clients across the UK as they embark upon, and develop their own Cloud offerings to the UK public.
We are looking for a SecOps Engineer who will be intially working on native Azure components. There will be a lot of focus in simplifying the network infrastructure and tenancies and subscriptions currently implemented.
- Configuration and maintenance
- Design and defense
- Testing and remediation
- Policy development
- NIST, WAF, CDN, MSSP, DDOS, Ransomware
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Firewalls, routing, VPC, VPN, CDN, API gateways, serverless, tenancy, subscriptions
- Security, networks and routing, anti virus
- Automation, CI/CD, terraform
- Disaster recovery plans
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV & digital portfolio asap.