Looking to work remotely but still be part of a large scale business transformation? Please read on…
I'm working on an newly created role for a Security Architect to be responsible for ensuring that the solutions deployed within the business landscape protect he environment.
You will be responsible for defining and maintaining the companies security policies. These policies will ensure efficient delivery of digital solutions whilst keeping our systems and data safe in a modern IT landscape. The policies will be affected through a number of security process that you will own and maintain as the landscape changes.
This role can be remote based. Some travel to Leeds and Liverpool site/s may be required from time to time for key meetings
- Responsible for maintaining security controls to support the business objectives. Ensuring security is an enabler for change.
- Review advise given from supplier security specialists ensuring that the advice is up to date and current.
- Key member of agile delivery team. You will impact assess the supplier designs supporting the delivery of multiple projects ensuing any risks are highlighted.
- Minimize risk to the organization by assessing the risks within company solutions. Ensuring any risks are documented and passed to the central risk register for full visibility as well as liaising with 3rd party suppliers and product owners to prioritise any mitigating action required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments. Continually working towards making improvements in the security policies and processes process.
- Ensure security policies are relevant and are available to service management support teams as part of release acceptance criteria. Ensure this collateral aligns with the Enterprise Architecture to support the complete end-to-end view.
What you'll bring
- Ideally experience in cyber security with one of CCFE / CISSP /CISA / CISM etc. certification.
- Understanding of Azure security as well as traditional data centre security.
- Familiar with enterprise security tools.
- Familiar with security standards, governance, and controls - OWASP, NCSC, NIST etc.
- Awareness of emerging threats and vulnerability research.
- You will be Agile fluent, with the ability to create and successful deliver long-term change management
- A good understanding of ITIL process and procedures
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines etc. and how to secure them.
- Demonstrable secure design skills.
Please APPLY NOW! For more information.