- Security Architect - Public Sector, Cloud, Azure
- 12 Month Contract - Remote working (due to current climate)
- £600-£650 - Outside IR35
- Security, Azure Technologies, Cloud
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector. We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology.
As a Security Architect your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- As a Security Architect you will be responsible for developing security strategies for current and new architectures as well as advising on solutions for public, private and hybrid cloud.
- You will be a first class communicator at all levels of the business, with the ability to discuss technical subjects with tech and business people, giving recommendations and backing these up with evidence.
- You will act as an ambassador for the security and vulnerability threats to a system, recommend security controls and identify solutions that support a business
- You will provide specialist advice and recommend approaches across teams and various stakeholders
- You will be an advocate for all things involved in the security arena and a SME in the same, communicating to the group on a regular basis and sharing your knowledge
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Strong Architecture background
- Certified CCSP, MCSE & CISSP
- Solid Azure Knowledge
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery model (CI/CD)
- Log aggregation platform experience
- Experience with security testing tools which perform vulnerability identification, threat analysis and static/dynamic code review.
- Team player and able to deliver enterprise level solutions
- Strong communicator and quick learner
- Shares knowledge with the team
- Open to new ideas and ways of working
- Firewalls, routing, VPC, VPN, CDN, API gateways, tenancy, subscriptions
If you are Security Architect this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.