Security Technical Architect - SC Cleared
6 - 12 months
We are looking for a Technical Security Architect with VALID SC Clearance to joiin our client on an inital 6 month contract in central London.
The Senior Security Architect will work with large scale, complex projects and programmes to deliver end to end security architecture assurance and implement a secure design based on security requirements, strategic drivers, industry best practices with HMG security guidance.
The role holder has the primary responsibility for ensuring that the proposed solution on the programmes and projects to which they are assigned are fit for purpose, meet business security needs and highlight any areas of security deficiency or strategic conflict. The Senior Security Architect plays an active and often practical part in the realization of the security design to deliver the desired security and business outcomes. The Senior Security Architect is expected to cover the end to end solution i.e. the business, information, application and technology security aspects of the solution with support from specialists in both business, technical and security domains. They will work with colleagues to ensure secure solution designs meet service and operational security needs.
* Design logical and physical security components of solution architectures that will enable the delivery of the required business outcome and service.
* Creation of appropriate formal security architecture products for (amongst other activities) product selection, options and risk impact assessment to validate target solution choices, enable traceability and provide corporate knowledge for ongoing support efforts.
* Coordinate the efforts of specialist security colleagues (for other domain areas environments) to contribute to end to end service designs ensuring quality and coherence throughout the solution layers.
* Work with project managers and service owners to provide whole life costing for the components of the architecture in order to select best value approaches and inform the organization as to the economy of their solutions estate.
* Work with service and security operations colleagues to define and implement secure service needs and ensure that sustainable and manageable secure services are delivered.
* Support technical and architectural security requirements capture, design and assurance activities.
If you'd like top hear more, please click and apply