- 6 Months, London - but remote for the foreseeable.
- Engagement leading a large scale financial digital transformation project.
- Complex Operational business change & transformations (ERP / HR Systems)
- **Inside IR35**
Currently looking for an SC level clearance Agile Project Manager, to lead a highly skilled multidisciplined team responsible for the development, delivery, and support of operational changes to a complex statistical data driven division . Having experience of complex business change projects, you will own the delivery of business transformation and change - leading to the enhancement of current delivery approaches, programme coordination and risk management.
- Experience leading large business transformation projects, involving large scale analysis of complex financial and statistical data.
- Commercial background in leading multidisciplinary teams, setting best practices and compliance (developers, product owners, etc).
- Proven ability to manage risks and remove project blockers.
- Knowledge of defining roadmaps for the to facilitate the breaking down of requirements, enable the effective understanding of user journeys / user stories.
- Expert understanding of AGILE methodologies and it's range of applications (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
**To qualify for this role, you must hold active security clearance**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.