- 6 Months, London, but remote for the foreseeable.
- Engagement leading a large scale financial digital transformation project.
- Statistical data analysis & complex business change essential
Currently looking for an SC level clearance Agile Project Manager, to lead a highly skilled multidisciplined team responsible for the development, delivery, and support of changes to several financial data and Statistical streams. Having experience of complex business change projects, you will own the delivery of business transformation and change - leading to the enhancement of current delivery approaches, programme coordination and risk management.
- Experience leading large business transformation projects, involving large scale analysis of complex financial and statistical data.
- Commercial background in leading multidisciplinary teams, setting best practices and compliance (developers, product owners, etc).
- Proven ability to manage risks and remove project blockers.
- Knowledge of defining roadmaps for the to facilitate the breaking down of requirements, enable the effective understanding of user journeys / user stories.
- Expert understanding of AGILE methodologies and it's range of applications (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
**To qualify for this role, you must hold active security clearance**
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.