- Active security clearance (SC Level) essential
- 12 month contract INSIDE IR35
- Newport, with some remote working opportunities.
- Threat identification and risk management.
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a SC level security cleared Threat & Risk Cyber Security Manager. Using a 'security by design' mindset, you will provide expert advice around secure best practices around organisational assets. The key element is the identification of security risks within a business context and the identification of appropriate mitigation approaches.
- Proven experience supporting the development of business-focused security solutions for both internal and external deployment.
- Ability to identify security threats and risks to digital products and business operations.
- Expert in cloud platforms and their inherent cyber security risks (Google, Azure & AWS)
- Knowledge of application, infrastructure and networking security controls and systems (particularly around data management).
- Commercial understanding of UK Government Security Policy Frameworks and Information Assurance Standards (ISO 27001, DPA, etc.).
- Cloud Security industry recognised qualifications ( Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), CSA Certificate of cloud security knowledge /CCSK).
If you currently hold active security clearance and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.