- 6 months flexible onsite/remote contract
- Central government piece requiring active security clearance
- VMWare, AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD, Golang, Kubernetes & Docker
Working with a division of central government, we are looking to recruit a DevOps/ Site Reliability Engineer to work on a pioneering technical transformation project.
Skill you'll need
- Background in software engineering with experience using at least one server-side language.
- Expert understanding of cloud computing (AWS, GCP).
- Understanding of DevOps (development operations) principles; CI/CD, configs, automation, and continuous delivery.
- Significant systems design experience and VMWare systems design & deployment.
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Applied knowledge of networking, security, automation & scripting.
**Active Security Clearance Essential (SC Level Minimum) **
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV.