Security Vetting Admin Assistant
Titchfield - Office based role with some homeworking
£11-13 per hour
This role for Security Vetting will involve a range of administration and customer support, assisting the Security Vetting manager with queries and new security vetting requests. The role will require frequent liaison with the Recruitment and Security teams, in addition to perspective ONS applicants. The job role will include auditing, attention to detail in checking documentation, and entering date into excel spreadsheets
Job details include:
- To assist Security Vetting with day to day activities and administrative support.
- Accurately record information regarding vetting applicants onto IT systems with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise across departments regarding new and ongoing vetting cases.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of information.
- Effective organisation and time management skills.
- Support the wider Shared Business Services division with administrative support including answering customer queries, facilitating meetings, coordinating agendas, minute taking, and assisting with audits.
- Passing SC Level security clearance
- Able to handle sensitive information appropriately and in accordance with policy with good attention to detail and a proven focus on ensuring data quality
* Proficient use of Outlook and Microsoft packages especially Microsoft Excel
* A certain level of physical activity is required in order to be able to lift and move files
Organisation and ability to time manage and prioritise own work based on deadlines
* The ability to communicate with, develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders