Senior Account Executive
Salary £75k-£85k OTE £150k-£170k
We are recruiting for an expanding international company who are looking for a Senior Account Executive to help grow the business.
The company is an award winning digital transformation specialist in migrating data to the cloud then managing and protecting the information for client across the global.
A successful person will closely engage with clients to build and develop relationships to expand on an existing client basis. You will be monitored on your ability to maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, customer satisfaction levels and increased revenue levels.
- Developing new prospects and expanding existing accounts by researching prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
- Oversee and management of existing customer accounts as well as researching, identifying, qualifying, developing and closing new clients
- Offering customers insights and perspectives on the market trends
- Continuously pursuing quota goals by working directly with the customer during negotiation
- Work with a dedicated pre-sales engineers and other cross-functional team members to help close business, increase sales volume and recurring business
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients, including executive level stakeholders
- Working with internal marketing teams to lead regional campaigns, both in person and remotely
- 8+ years of IT related sales experience, of that 3+ years in enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling to Public sector, Manufacturing, Energy or Healthcare.
- Previous success in handling large accounts and deals over lengthy sales campaigns (6-12 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market strongly advised
- Network of C-level and senior contacts at potential customer organizations
- Negotiate contracts and master service agreements in collaboration with other managers of the Company.