- Bristol, England
- £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- 14 days ago
Senior Automation Test Engineer
Our client is a multiple award-winning company that connects companies with the right customers fast. Combining cutting edge technology, performance marketing experience, and world class expertise, they match brands with the best editorial and publishing partners to put their clients from blue-chips to start-ups ahead of the pack.
As an Automation Test Engineer, you will be involved in the entire development lifecycle as a key member of a multi-discipline scrum team, responsible for quality assurance with an emphasis on test automation.
You will work closely with the product owner to define acceptance criteria and then with the software engineers to ensure those criteria are met. With ownership over a hybrid testing automation framework you will work to help deliver quality to the full agile development cycle. You will take the initiative in evolving and continuously improving the team's approach to testing.
They are a technology first company that are product orientated. They offer lively, flexible work environments based in the central Bristol office, with active social programmes and supporting health-related benefits and rewards. As they see an exciting period of growth it's a great time to join.
- Experience in a software automation testing role
- A good understanding of software testing best practices
- Proven awareness/experience of automated testing using Selenium.
- Proven track record of following Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) as well as TDD/BDD principles.
- Working knowledge of database technologies
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Experience with PHP Unit and Jester
- Experience with AWS, MySql, ElasticSearch
- Any understanding of continuous integration and delivery is highly beneficial (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins).