- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Up to £50000.00 per annum + + benefits
- Job Type
- Cameron Fryer
My Birmingham based distribution client is currently seeking a Senior AX Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Please note: this client will consider candidates outside of Birmingham to work remotely with occasional travel, but the ideal candidate will live close to Birmingham and be happy to work 2 days per week in the office.
You will be responsible for leading a small team of AX developers and evangelise best practice in your domain. You will take responsibility for the AX software development lifecycle ensuring the company is following latest industry best practice. You will ensure the continued development and smooth operation of all AX related
- Software development qualification or professional experience as a software developer OR a relevant IT Degree
- Excellent Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- At least 4 years' experience within software design and development principles X++ development experience
- Agile development & Team leadership experience
- 4 years expertise in AX: X++, .NET / C#, XML, AIF, SSRS, SQL server / TSQL, Visual studio IDE, TFS / VSTS / GIT
- Experience of Microsoft AX 365 development and migration.
- Experience within Dynamics Warehousing and web service integration
If you are interested in the role, please apply today.