I've got a fantastic new role for a Senior BI Engineer that's just come in with a very generous salary of up to £70K.
You will work remotely with my client's customers, supporting the implementation of its leading class product suite on data migrations, integration and reporting assignments. There will be travel to client site but very minimal (possibly 2 x a month, if that)
Ideally, you will be an experienced BI Engineer with skills spanning across T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). This position will work closely with customers users and executives to gather, define, and translate business requirements into BI solutions. You must have excellent collaboration skills with the ability to communicate concepts and solutions effectively and clearly.
*You must be a UK citizen and either have or be willing to apply for Security Clearance (SC).*
* Design, build and deploy BI solutions on top of Microsoft - BI stack.
* Develop, debug and execute T-SQL database queries using SQL Server.
* Develop and debug integration packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
* Defect Management and coordination with the development teams.
* Provide regular development progress updates to the Project Manager on development status.
* Develop SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based reports.
* Undertake data migration activities
* Work effectively and independently under minimum supervision.
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities with offshore teams.
Experience and Education Requirements:
* Industry certifications in Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence, Microsoft Azure Services would be preferred.
* 3+ Years of SQL Server Integration (SSIS) development with T-SQL query development experience.
* Knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server database 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016 or higher
* Knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016 or higher
* Knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2, 2012 and 2016 or higher
* Ability to undertake ETL Scenario Testing - Data Transformation, Data Quality Testing, Data Validation/Verification and Data Definition Verification.
If this is of interest, then please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.