This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with Systems Integration and Life & Pensions knowledge to join an expanding UK team within a global software solutions provider.
Responsibilities will include writing of Requirements, Design, Interface and Output Documents, ensuring they are delivered on time as well as reviewing and Signoff all Requirement and Design Documents in tandem with our the companies clients. You will also rotate as a Scrum Master and actively support the companies product owners. This is a great role for someone looking for career progression.
Your technical capabilities should include:
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst
- Recent experience working in a life and pensions environment
- Will have demonstrated experience of implementing significant functional change
- Experience in full project lifecycle having been involved in system implementation or enhancement projects
- Knowledge of life and pensions administration systems
- Must be willing to travel to client sites (occasional international travel may be required) work from home and work from the Uxbridge office when required
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
- MS Office / Office 365
- Basic SQL
- Business Process Modelling
- Knowledge of data migration
This role is remote with client sites both in Cardff or Edinburgh so if you are based in either location, please apply.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical and life insurance.