If you are a Senior Business Analyst that thrives from stakeholder engagement and involvement at all levels of the business analysis lifecycle, this role may be perfect for you!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for delivering quality analysis to the business on a variety of different transformation projects including migrations, digital transformation, business process improvements and change initiatives. Working closely with management you will formulate and agree appropriate strategies in order to liaise with business users and analyse issues in order to produce specifications and document business processes.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business
- Training and mentoring Junior Business Analysts to help bring them up to speed
- Leading substantial programmes of work
- Document and discuss potential solutions
- Creating business requirement definitions and ensuring successful delivery on transformation projects
- Collaborate consultatively with team members
What do I need to be successful?
- Training & mentoring experience
- Experience of the end to end SDLC using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- High level of attention to detail
Whilst my client has offices based in Leeds and Hong Kong, the workforce are delivering their roles remotely!
If this sounds like an opportunity you're interested in, drop me a message with your up to date CV and we can schedule a chat