Senior Business Analyst - Digital
Remote working opportunities
£500-£600 - (Inside IR35)
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst. Responsible for leading a team of BA's across the product delivery lifecycle to bring together stakeholder needs and technical capabilities in order to define solutions that deliver value. Leading workshops, interviews, focus groups and other techniques to effectively understand business problems and user needs within large complex products or services.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Gathering needs and analysing the information using comprehensive tools and techniques in an Agile & Lean environments.
- Mapping the business processes and data flow throughout the development life cycle.
- Responsible for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services. Drives the analysis and collection of information and creation of to create recommendations for service improvements. Analyses large amounts of complex information and uses it to produce solutions.
- Able to analyse current processes, identify and implement opportunities to optimise processes, and leads and develops a team of experts to deliver service improvements. Helps evaluate and establish requirements for the implementation of changes by setting policy and standards.
- Influences stakeholders and manages relationships effectively. Builds long term strategic relationships. Facilitates and delivers the business outcomes.
- Facilitates setting of business priorities for change initiatives of high complexity. Leads eliciting of requirements and takes responsibility for investigation and implementation of changes to programme scope.
- Models more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme. Gathers insight from senior stakeholders and communicates modelling results clearly to them.
If you are a Senior Business Analyst and this role sounds of interest and hold the relevant experience, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.