Our Client is one of the UK's leading full-service Digital agencies, delivering multi-channel digital experiences to a range of clients across the country.
Due to a Senior member of the team leaving after fifteen-years, the opportunity has arisen for a Senior C# Developer to join an agile team focusing on building, developing and maintaining their C# web-applications. This could range from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
You'll become an integral member of a small but technology-driven team made up of four back-end developers, one front-end, a UI designer and one QA. Umbraco is their primary CMS, and the majority of code is written in C# .NET within Umbraco.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain quality code, organisation and automation
- Extensive commercial experience of ASP.NET within C#
- Strong knowledge of MVC for ASP.NET
- Experience of one or more CMS (Umbraco, Sitecore, Kentico, Sitefinity)
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience using tolls such as GIT
- Working within an Agile enviornment.
My client is looking for a Developer with a minimum of 3-5 years of commercial experience, with hands-off duties such as mentoring the junior developers also a requirement. If you would define yourself as a 'mid-level' developer, then this position may not be suitable.
A salary of up to £45k with a discretionary bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, health plan and flexible working hours are also part of the package.
Please apply to be immediately considered, or call 0161 667 6755 for a confidential discussion.