***Outside IR35*** / ***Hybrid***
Can you be our champion of Cloud Operations, SRE and DevOps principals for an enterprise-sized organisation?
We’ve got a whole host of exciting projects centred around our infrastructure and we need some specialist help from a seasoned contractor.
If you’ve got the following experience, I’d love to hear from you:
- Azure DevOps, including the build, maintenance and improvement of CI/CD pipelines
- Working with a hybrid Azure tenant with some infrastructure in physical data centres and the complexities therein.
- GitOps experience
- Azure Landing Zone
- IAC – Arm and BICEP
- DevSecOps thought processes
- Strong collaboration with the software development teams
- Champion of Cloud Operations, DevOps and SRE principles, approaches and best practices
- AZ-104 at a minimum level of Azure qualification (or an older MCSE Cloud Architect qualification).
- AZ-400 as a qualification or can demonstrate working towards that.
- Powershell & Bash scripting
As mentioned above, there will be a need to be physically on-site in Manchester City Centre in order to be able to complete this role effectively, which could range between 1-4 days per week. Please do not apply for this role if you are unable or unwilling to do so.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Adam Hill on 0161 535 0038 or adam . hill @ talentinternational . com