As a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology who has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages - my client is passionate about their brand, product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision and passion.
My client are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their exciting and vital team.
- Providing support to the Compliance Team Leader, acting as deputy where required.
- Developing a thorough understanding of each of the relevant regulations that the business needs to adhere to.
- Liaising with the business to ensure that regulations within each of the jurisdictions are complied with.
- Working with IT information which is technical in nature; this will include the production of technical documentation
- Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that regulatory points/matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle
You will need:
- Process oriented.
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk.
- A solid understanding of technical IT principles (i.e. previous experience of systems management, support or implementation would be appropriate for this role)
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.