Senior Compliance Analyst - Midlands - Up to £55k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in the Midlands, the successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring market compliance.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the compliance team, acting as a point of escalation where needed and providing mentorship for junior members if needed;
- Playing a key role in any audits;
- Producing the necessary documentation when needed.
In addition, you will be expected to build up a sound knowledge of any relevant regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of performing a similar role within an organisation;
- Experience of liaising with stakeholders at different levels;
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal.
This role offers a salary of up to £55 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including a bonus and a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted online and if successful, you will work remotely until it is safe to return to the office.