Senior Data Engineer -Up to £63,000
Our awarding winning and socially focused client are looking for a data engineer to join them. This is an opportunity to truly make your mark and become part of a team that is just at the beginning of its journey!
They are Manchester based but operate nationwide. They work on a hybrid scheme, with two days a week being spent in the office, and the other 3 from the comfort of your own home.
As the Senior Data Engineer, you will be proactively taking the reigns in data engineering projects, supporting the manager across projects, and mentoring other engineers, guiding projects to their maximum success. You will also be taking the lead on actioning the greater data integration roadmap.
You will be responsible for the delivery of data solutions that meet the requirements of both current and future business needs. As well as creating the necessary data infrastructure capability and pipeline to aid the business' data needs throughout the data life cycle.
You will also be a part of the building, developing, and maintaining of the master data management solution and strategy, leading to more consistent and higher quality data.
You will also be a key part of the design, development, and testing of solutions from a variety of data sources, ensuring the data is properly managed and meets requirements.
What You Bring
- You should have experience of the ins and out's a data engineering role and have a track record of leading and delivering projects and solutions, and the ability to manage business expectations.
- You should have knowledge gained from experience of the key data management concepts.
- You should also have data modelling skills across both on-prem and cloud data platforms.
- In terms of technical skills, you should be well versed in SSMS, SQL, T-SQL, ADF and SSIS.
- You should be a strong leader and communicator with experience of
You will also have the chance to learn about the following technologies
- Dynamics CRM,
- Oracle Financials,
- Microsoft ADF, ELT, Devops Python
- Azure Data Warehouse/ Azure Synapse Analytics
Does this sound like the next step in your career, apply with a copy of your CV. Or call 0161 667 5960 for an informal chat.