My client based in North Manchester are in search for an experienced DBA to join their team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the data platforms and business software solutions.
You must be a competent, proactive self-starter, happy to take full ownership of the platform, plus have good relationship building skills - this will be the first DBA the company have hired so a chance for you to take control of the database and really have total autonomy over it.
You will build and manage the data platform for the business' data analysis requirements to be retrieved, stored and viewed efficiently define the data warehousing strategy and timeline, while working closely with stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing the data platform to aid in the automation and digitization of the business.
This is a hands-on role with the following experience required:
- Experience with or exposure to database architecture principles
- Experience with or exposure to microservices
- Strong experience in a data manipulation role
- The ability to write complex T-SQL stored procedures
- Microsoft SQL server 2014/16 server-side development including (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Detailed data analysis and presentation skills
- Interest in working in a small, fast growing progressive team environment, building out from ground zero.
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven experience as a SQL Server Developer
In return you will receive a generous salary up to £50K and a very strong benefits package (free parking, private medical insurance….)
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about then please reply to this message with the best time and number for me to call you on?
Thanks and look forward to speaking with you,