Senior Digital Delivery Manager
Oxford - Remote working options avalaible
You'll be joining a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. Their thinking is done upfront, involving clients from the start through information gathering workshops for exploring ideas, unearthing the details, and giving honest direction. You will be working with a growing team of experts that include Developers, Account Managers, Strategists, UX Architects, Designers and Support Executives.
The Senior Delivery Manager role is a key combination of relationship account management and project management underpinned by a deep understanding of digital delivery and performance for a client's solution. This role would suit someone who has held digital agency Project Manager or Account Manager roles, at a senior or near-senior level
Essential required skills;
- You will have significant experience running medium-large scale projects and/or accounts, with knowledge of web development, CMS and/or ecommerce platforms, solution road-mapping, performance implementation and ongoing monitoring via analytics
- Demonstrable evidence of growing strong and long-term partnerships with clients
- Recent digital agency experience for several years is essential
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with both internal and external stakeholders across varying platforms
- You should feel comfortable challenging briefs and articulating project requirements to a variety of disciplines
- Experience of line management along with leading, energising and mentoring a team would be beneficial
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and I will call you discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence.
Senior Delivery Manager / Digital Agency / Oxford / World famous brands / Permanent / Account Management / Passion / Research / Ecommerce / Agile