Our client based is looking for two Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team based in Leicester.
The Senior Devops Engineers duties will be expected to contribute to ideas on how to improve system performance , operation and process.You will also undertake schedule work eg system optimisation , hotfixes , change requestsand new projects when required . Senior Devops Engineers will be expected to mentor junior members of the team.
Role also includes day to day support and monitoring of systems, including investigation and resolution of faults, data processing issues working with supporting areas i.e. POT, Client Services and Development. Candidates should be highly organised and be able to prioritise own workloads and tasks as well as coordinate with subordinates and other business areas. Strong interpersonal skills are required to clearly communicate progress on tasks and issues with the key business stakeholders in a factual way both verbally and in formal written correspondence and reports. Documentation of implementations and fault resolution is expected and the senior role will be expected to share knowledge and develop other team members.
Senior DevOps Engineer will be expected to join the on-call rota. Providing out of hours support and break fic resolution on critical systems in scope. A high degree of flexibility is required to ensure that tasks are managed and completed in-line with business demands
1. MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 (Expert)
2. C#.Net/ASP.Net (Good understanding)
3. CI/CD DevOps Online/TeamCity/Octopus Deploy. Puppet /Forman or other equivalent technology
4. Windows Server
5. Linux (CentOs, AIX) an advantage
6. Source control DevOps Online/GIT
7. Excellent problemsolving skills
8. Knowledge of Web/Application Server architectures
9. Diverse Web Authentication Methods
10. Security awareness - PCI / OWASP Top Ten
11. Understand POT capabilities of the business and the interaction with EA and Solutions (i.e. Quadient, Nexdox)
12. Understand underlying business systems and interactions (e.g. DigiQ, Navision, PCI environment
13. Apply a high level of accuracy and quality assurance to all work
14. Ability to work with and communicate with other stakeholders (Technical and Business) to deliver business outcomes.