Senior DevOps Engineer - Permanent - Up to £50k
Talent International is working in partnership with a global communications company that is looking to recruit a Senior DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in London / Manchester / East Midlands, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the organiastions business platforms.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing daily support and leading on the monitoring of internal systems. This will include identifying and resolving any issues that may arise;
- Developing and implementing databases which can be subsequently used in production;
- Mentoring junior members of the team and providing assistance when needed.
In addition, you will be expected to document any necessary information - this will include anything from incident management to fault resolution.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Performing a Senior DevOps role in a large scale organisation;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server versions 2005/2008/2012 and C#.Net/ASP.Net
- Windows Server and Linux
In addition, experience of CI/CD DevOps Online and security methods e.g. PCI, are desired.
The successful candidate will be required to work on call and provide support out of working hours. As a result flexible working hours are available.
This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000 (depending on candidate experience) and additional benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted remotely and you will be able to work remotely until it is safe to work to return to the office.