- Initial 12 month contract - up to £600 per day
I am looking for an experienced Senior Digital Java Developer to work for one of our Public Sector Clients.
- Willing to work in a pair programming environment.
- Experience of working within Central Government.
- Recent experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures.
- Experience in AWS/Azure.
- Have a good understanding of Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Experience of MongoDB or other document databases.
- Eligible to apply for Security (SC) Check Clearance.
Duties will include
- Building and scaling high traffic websites.
- Handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage.
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Building a automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
To gain (SC) clearance you will normally need to have been a UK resident for a minimum of 5 years, and will need to successfully c
Please send in your CV as soon as you are ready - Our Client is actively recruiting and may draw the role to close when suitable applications are received. We look forward to hearing from you soon!