Senior eCommerce Manager / Digital / Online / Start-up / Shopify / Strategy / Selling / Permanent / Glastonbury / Ecommerce
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00
I am currently working with a fantastic start-up company based in Glastonbury who are looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager while they continue with an exciting recruitment drive.
As a Senior eCommerce Manager, you should be flexible, eager to learn, roll up your sleeves and look to build something amazing within my clients marketing team. My client is rapidly growing with a digital-first strategy and I'm looking for someone who is used to working in a high-growth start-up environment. What is essential is a passion and enthusiasm to deliver a best in class online experience, have the customer at the heart of all your decisions and to take pride in hitting and exceeding commercials goals. This full-time role with exciting opportunity to develop your skill set and work alongside an ambitious, market leading, passionate team focused on pushing boundaries, being disruptive and growing fast.
- A minimum of three years demonstrable success and in-depth knowledge across the end-to-end digital journey to drive conversion, up selling and cross selling
- Show your understanding of how to capture customers emotionally on site and across the digital ecommerce eco system - not just selling products - what have you done to move people through the digital funnel
- Show up date knowledge and tactics of how to grow effective digital communities to leverage efficient ECRM and contact channels
- Budgeting and having fed into P&L statements and company reporting
- Experience of multi-country eCommerce management
- Experience and management of using Shopify and front-end management tools, Google Analytics, as well as other onsite UX and CRO tools.
- The ability to work at speed and dynamically in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- Be profit driven - looking at all aspects to implement internal cost efficiencies without impacting seamless customer experiences
- Be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and flexible to work across different areas if help is needed
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity, personal responsibility, proactivity and a self-starting attitude
****This role comes with free parking, an amazing countryside location, free lunch every day on their onsite restaurant, free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please send me your CV in the first instance and I will call you to discuss.
Senior Ecommerce Manager / Digital / Online / Start-up / Shopify / Strategy / Selling / Permanent/ Glastonbury / Ecommerce