Economist - Public Sector
WFH - 3 month
We are looking for a senior Economist with:
* Experience of being a self-starter, and demonstrating ability to work on own initiative, in identifying opportunities for analysis and delivering high quality analytical outputs
* Experience of communicating economic analysis, evidence and concepts clearly in a way that is easy to understand.
* Experience of building and maintaining a network of colleagues and contacts, including other organisations, to achieve progress on shared outcomes.
* Excellent analytical skills including quantitative skills (at least intermediate proficiency with Excel) and ability to quality assure others' analysis
* A history of working across a multidisciplinary analytical team and with policy professionals
* A proven track record of producing high-quality and policy-relevant analysis
A first or second class honours degree in economics, or postgraduate degree in economics. At least 50% of course modules must be in economics.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Due to the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.