Senior ERP functional Analyst
What we're looking for is exceptional individuals with foresight, capability and personality to support a £27bn publicly significant infrastrcuture programme of work.
As Senior ERP functional Analyst will work as part of a well developed team to support manage and maintain an application suite within the Enterprise Resource Planning system. Working closely with other Senior ERP functional Analysts and Business Leads as well as developers you will work to identify and develop enhancements, ensuring availability and security are of prime concern.
- Subject Matter Expert for assigned module of operating a Oracle Fusion Cloud service.
- Manage existing integrations between Fusion and other applications. (APEX, PAAS)
- Support the System Administration Team and Oracle Subject Matter Expert Functional Leads on a wide variety of operational issues
- Lead Integration testing in preparation for the quarterly cycle of Fusion Cloud and PaaS (Platform as a) upgrades.
- Develop process improvements
- Support integrations (designed by the ERP Solution Architect) with Oracle Fusion and external applications.
- Asset and Configuration Management
- Availability and Capacity Management
- Change Management
- Continual Service Improvement
A natural problem solver with a collaborating approach, your confident partnering with other teams and making effective decisions. When required you'll challenge assumptions whilst also able to deliver at pace.
- A high level of Procurement functional and configuration knowledge within ERP
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills that relate to ERP
- Knowledge of integration methods with ERP (Oracle Fusion Cloud preferred)
- Functional experience of Fusion and Oracle Business Intelligence advantageous
- Good SQL and coding skills desirable. - working knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of IT change management best practices along with familiarity with ITIL principles.
The is is permanent position based in the United Kingdom however, you will be expected to go into nearest UK office (North/Midlands/South East and South West) when necessary (workshops/f2f meeting etc) to proceed.
If you want to apply please follow the route online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence.
Remuneration discussed on application