My London based client, a Microsoft Gold Partner is currently seeking a Senior Finance Consultant with experience in Dynamics365 F&O, ideally a background in Accounting to join the team on a permanent basis.
Please note: this role will be remote however occasional travel to client site and the Berkshire area.
- Deliver and implement the Financial modules of Dynamics 365
- Deliver high quality business and software application services to clients
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions
- Deliver all consultancy according to our Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Expertise in providing financial consultancy in a D365 environment; 5 + years as an ERP consultant, 3+ years in D365 F&O.
- Accounting qualification - an accounting qualification is preferable (eg. ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS, CIPFA)
- A financial background in early part of career
- Experience with Dynamics AX and F&O in a Lead Financials Consulting role
- Experience of at least two ERP implementations - large projects preferred
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis
- Pre-sales experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Project Management experience
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + bonus + car allowance + benefits
If you are interested, please apply today.