We're looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join my client's team in the Bracknell with some remote working as well.
You'll work closely with Product and Design to help build a customer-facing core product. We are looking for someone who wants to build enterprise level applications with React, ES6, and always exploring the latest tools.
The package on offer is £65k plus package
There is also some REMOTE WORKING and FREE PARKING onsite (for for when you need to be onsite)
What you'll get to do:
Collaborate with product designers and other software engineers to deliver seamless, beautiful, performant user-facing products and experiences
Use the latest and greatest frontend technologies. Use react, d3, typescript, jest, enzyme, storybook, etc.
Be a key player in future hiring and structuring of the team
Background likely includes:
* 5+ years' experience with ReactJS
* Responsive web design
* Async Programming
* Unit Testing
* Willingness to learn, adapt to changes
* Good understanding of software design patterns
* Good understanding of non-functional requirements (security, performance etc)
* Able to professionally communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
* Proven experience of working in a team environment supporting and working with other colleagues and management
* Excellent telephone/video call manner, comfortable speaking in any situation
* Experience with React Native