Senior Full-Stack PHP Engineer
Our client is a bespoke software solution provider for private and public sector organisations. They are passionate about creating solutions that optimise the use of information to drive business performance. Their platform acts as a business' central nervous system - managing information flows and sensing business events as they happen, allowing empowered leaders to take transformative business actions.
They are now seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will support and mentor Junior Software Engineers by driving the high quality design, delivery and implementation of all the companies projects; ensuring they are in line with the customer vision and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner. You will engage in a collaborative customer journey, that is focused on achieving the overall project objectives whilst ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Proven experience using OOP PHP (5.3-7.4)
- Experience working with a MVC framework such as Laravel
- Experience in using a version control, such as Mercurial or Git
- Ability to use basic Linux commands
- Experience with SQL
- Be able to work in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience working with any frameworks such as codeigniter or any custom
- Experience with any modern JS libraries (React/Vue/Node)
- Have experience using Docker
This role will be based in Bristol with some remote working options available.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.