£45k - £55k DOE
My client provides a state-of-the-art affiliate marketing technology platform, connecting advertisers with relevant publishers and tracking transactions. They have an amazing business, more so because of the exciting journey they are on and where they are heading. They are a leader in performance marketing, working for over 15 years with major brands.
Senior PHP Developer Specification:
You will be expected to adopt a leadership position within the development team, helping to shape the future direction of the platform and guiding and mentoring more junior colleagues. You have developed a breadth of experience over several years working in similar roles and will be keen to share your hard-won knowledge.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of web applications and services
- Create and maintain excellent code (PHP, React, Node)
- Design scalable APIs and web services
- Provide technical and architectural leadership within the team
- Participate in architectural reviews and design sessions
- Evangelize TTD and agile methodologies within the team
- Drive technical excellence and continuous improvement
- Experience with building scalable web applications
- Strong working knowledge of the React framework
- Previous API development experience especially REST APIs
- Excellent data skills and previous experience with MySQL
- Good awareness of secure coding practices
- Experience of Agile delivery, and Scrum in particular
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss.