- North Yorkshire, England
- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type
- Sara Davidson
- 14 days ago
Role: Senior HR Advisor / Junior Business Partner - HR Generalist
Location: Remote (North Yorkshire base office)
Term: Part Time (3 days)
We are looking for a HR Generalist to come and join our expanding solution partnership. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Global business and provide a standalone HR Generalist role supporting our innovative Solutions and Products partner.
The role will require a high level of self-motivation to take ownership and responsibility for own workload. Working alongside Senior Management, the wider global HR function and key business partners the role will be highly visible and require a confident communicator & influencer at all levels.
The position is a new function for the business and will require someone who can take an overarching view to shape and develop the role, using initiative & experience to provide value, implement process and drive positive change.
What will the role involve?
- All aspects of recruitment process
- People Culture
- Training and development
- Employee relations
- Employment law and case law practices.
- Overall coordination of the appraisal process.
- Performance management
- Policies and procedures ownership.
- Absence management
- HR related Project work
- Exit process
- CIPD qualified Level 7 would be highly desirable
- Up to date working knowledge of HR best practice and a thorough understanding of practical employment law, recruitment and training and development is essential
- Proven experience of working at advisor/business partner level in a generalist HR environment
If you are interested in being considered for the role please apply. A full role profile will be provided for candidate prgressed to interview stage.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review these details. Please note due to the level of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to give feedback at CV submission stage. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of the closing date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.