Senior HR Generalist
PAYE: £15 - £25 per hour depending on experience.
- Have experience of contract management either as a supplier or a customer in an HR environment that provides advice on a range of HR issues
- Have experience of developing HR & Recruitment policies and processes
- Possess demonstrable and current knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in recruitment, HR and training functions
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships with stakeholders and/or suppliers
- Have a proven ability in organising a complex workload, including prioritising and managing rapidly changing demands and priorities whilst focusing on the delivery of outcomes
Working alongside the various HR workstreams and reporting to the Census Field People Services (CFPS) Manager, you will ensure that the service provided by the supplier is fit for purpose and delivers a fast paced, customer focused approach to supporting managers and staff. This role will start by primary supporting the HR team, there will also be projects within the with other workstreams in the CFPS function (including Recruitment, Training, Payroll and Health & Safety) to ensure end to end service delivery meets requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to establish operational requirements and contingency arrangements across the workstreams
- Develop and/or review employment processes, documentation and communications, ensuring compliance with employment law and civil service requirements and alignment across CFPS workstreams
- Support further refinement of the workforce plans across the CFPS teams to appropriately support operational needs
- Work with the supplier to develop processes to meet service delivery requirements across all of the workstreams
- Fully understand the GDPR requirements and develop processes to ensure robust monitoring and compliance for the wider operational teams
- Support the HR Manager with any complex HR cases as needed