Senior HR OD Practitioner
£350-420 per day. Inside IR35
6 Months. Likely Extension.
UK Remote working and occasional visit to Edinburgh or Glasgow office location.
- Support the Head of People & Change with the achievement of the Project Evolution (culture & hybrid working) objectives.
- Lead and manage the implementation of activity that aligns with the Project Evolution culture workstream specifically, working closely with stakeholders to ensure outcomes are achieved using a robust adoption & change management approach.
- Support the capacity of the HROD leadership team in the coordination of cultural change activities.
- Work with key stakeholder groups, including governance forums, to coordinate key work packages for the HROD function in support of Project Evolution.
- Develop relevant materials as required - guiding principles, proposals, presentations, options, comms briefings, plans etc - to support Project Evolution.
- Scope, design, deliver & evaluate programmes of work using a service design approach, to enable RoS to transition to a hybrid way of working that improves productivity and supports wellbeing from a work/life harmonisation perspective.
- Leverage data to understand efficacy of hybrid working and feed into protypes that will enable the continued iteration of hybrid working at RoS, underpinned by effective cultural shift and focus on systems learning.
- Support the organisation to redefine traditions and what it means to lead in a virtual environment, liaising with the relevant practitioners within HROD and working in a collaborative way with stakeholders and those affected.
- Support the HROD function to translate the future hybrid model through our policies, processes, and approaches.
- Fostering inclusion to ensure the tone set encourages personal interaction and connection regardless of the mode of method used, i.e. both virtually and face to face.
- Work with wider organisation to encourage employees to come with solutions and new approaches, initiatives and activities which both support the culture that has been built at RoS and move the workforce towards the emerging future
- Undertake any delegated duties as required on behalf of the People & Change leadership team
- Member of the CIPD
- Master's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Evidence of current and relevant CPD
- Experience of applying change theory to complex organisational transformation change
- Excellent communicator who is dedicated to a collaborative and collegiate approach and has experience of working with multiple stakeholders including senior leadership, wide array of employee disciplines and trade unions
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the impact of organisational culture on engagement and performance, and significant experience in influencing/managing cultural change
- Track record of delivering and evaluating change initiatives at an enterprise-wide level
- Ability to lead and work within the methodology of project management, with the ability to manage simultaneous competing demands.
- Ability to influencing and building credibility across the organisation by ensuring delivery of outcomes
- Experience of consultation and negotiation with trade unions and/or employee groups
- Awareness and/or experience of a service design approach and agile working principles including MVPs and prototyping, and the application of these in an organisational setting
- Knowledge of the technology and other operational enablers (and barriers), and the ability to scope, research and embed new methods of working and communication to enable workforce engagement