- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Do you have a passion for building new things and would like to become a leader within a highly technical team?
You will be an experienced in designing and maintaining the IT infrastructure using the latest technologies in computer networking, database management and data analytics to meet your targets and your customer's needs. You will provide technical support to the companies infrastructure by implementing efficient changes, delivering projects and frameworks to improve cost reduction and time saving policies.
As part of a huge, global company that operates in 22 countries, you and your team will be one of the main support systems for 650+ employees in the UK, this will be by providing active directory support and management. You will have the ability to work under pressure and set an action plan to tackle any arising issues.
By applying to this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a company that has improved thousands of lives and is known for providing person-centred care with health, housing and social care. Started with the simple intention of enabling better independent living, the company thrives to do so in a strategic and technical manner.
You will have to be experienced in DFS, ADFS, DHCP, DNS, IIS, SAN Storage configuration and support as well as exposure to cloud technologies, such as office 365 and Microsoft teams would be essential as well.
Knowledge on how to install and manage VPNs and database MS SQL would be useful but by no means necessary.
Along with the usual benefits you can expect:
- Opportunities to advance your career, because of the variety of projects you get to create your own path depending on your interest and expertise.
- You will have great flexibility with a hybrid approach that will be based on your preference.
- You will be part of a company that works closely with several charities such as Care England and Alzheimer's society dementia hero awards and get the chance to be part of real change.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact me for a quick chat or apply here, don't worry if your CV isn't up to date just send through what you have, and we can fill the gaps as we speak.