I am working with a well-established and well known organisation in the heart of Manchester City Centre who are looking for an Senior Infrastructure Engineer to provide technical expertise and support in delivering operational infrastructure services.
What will you be doing?
- Mentoring and coaching junior engineers within the team
- Providing technical expertise to the specialist areas - Cloud & Web Teams
- Support and deliver Infrastructure projects across the business
- Upgrading critical infrastructure systems e.g. software configurations and hardware installations
- Monitoring Infrastructure systems
What are they looking for?
- Capability to analyse and troubleshoot complex technical infrastructure issues
- Knowledge within Azure in the following areas:
- Network Security
- Virtual Machines
- Web Application
- Windows & Linux experience
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with private cloud platforms - VMware
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of work hours
- Time management and organisation skills
In return they can offer you competitive benefits with flexible home working.
Please apply directly or drop me a message on LinkedIn!