My market-leading and customer focused client in Liverpool are looking for a Senior Insight Analyst to work with the Head of Insight to support the business with an analytical response to customer data queries.
*This role will be hybrid office/home each week*
Your role will invole:
- Produce and support the trading and product team through analysing behaviour
- Use their analytical tools (Power BI, SQL Server & Google Analytics)
- Proactively provide insight to identify retention opportunities
- Do In-depth analysis of all aspects of the digital experience
- Identify areas to improve customer experience
- Create reports and dashboards to monitor promotional activity
- Identify and drive customer lifetime value
- Work with key stakeholders to create reports to keep a measure performance and provide action plans
Knowledge Skills & Experience.
- Computer / Mathematics degree with statistical or probability modules
- Advanced SQL skills with proven commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to transform data into consumable actionable insight.
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong personality and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with large data sets is essential.
- Passion for digital channels, with knowledge of Google Analytics (desirable)
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme (10%)
- Free car parking
- Life Insurance
- Pension- 6% employee contribution and 8% employee contribution
- Onsite restaurant
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to step up within their analytical career and get the opportunity to work for a really interesting organisational and some great technology.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your latest CV and I will be in touch with suitable candidates.