- Cheshire, England
- Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jessica Jolly
- 15 days ago
My client are an innovative and successful business based in Cheshire who are looking for a Senior Insight Analyst for their expanding team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the analysis and reporting that support the client's understanding of customer interaction between channels and the impact on marketing and customer acquisition/retention strategies.
You will also lead and continue to develop, a team of 2 Customer Insight Analysts and be responsible for delivering accurate, timely & compliant customer data to support the marketing campaigns across the business. Using your excellent communication skills, you will need to present findings in a consistent, cohesive and comprehensible way, both in written reports and formal presentations.
As a newly created position within the company, this would suit someone looking for a role that will provide high autonomy and accountability. This means that this vacancy offers a fantastic opportunity to secure your place in a high performing team that has had a lot of recent growth, and this is an opportunity to get involved in a variety of exciting projects.
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you'll have:
* Up to £40,000 annual salary
* Annual bonus scheme (discretionary)
* Progression and development opportunities
* Brand discount
* Annual leave buy and sell scheme
My client are looking for someone with:
* Highly numerate and commercially accumen.
* Strong analytical skills & experience of working with signficant volumes of data.
* Experience of direct marketing techniques, campaign selection & analysis processes.
* Advanced knowledge / experience of SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft Excel.
* Team player attitude, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives.
* An ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Self-motivation and an enthusiastic approach to work.
* Experience of leading a small team is desirable.
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
If you would like more information around the role and company etc then please apply.