Role: Senior Interaction Designer
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500
I am currently looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to join my client's team in Glasgow. As a Senior Interaction Designer, your job is to design and lead on accessible public and internal services that are simple enough for everyone to use. You will be excited by the challenge of creating digital services that work across multiple channels, devices, browsers and platforms. You will also want to lead on the direction of new patterns and standards. You will be able to see the bigger picture as well as the fine detail and have a range of experience prototyping in code as well as the ability to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly on paper.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside user researchers, service designers, business analysts, content designers, product owners, delivery managers and developers to deliver world-class, user-centred services that will help deliver the way in which they deliver services, so that they are more efficient, simpler, faster and easier to use.
Skills and experience required:
* The ability to use data and research to influence design thinking
* The ability to communicate the vision and roadmap for a service you have worked on
* Experience influencing stakeholders to make positive change
* Experience of working in agile teams
* Experience capturing and synthesised output from workshops
* Be able to talk about how you encouraged collaboration in a previous team
* Assessed quality and driven continuous improvement
If you are interested in the role please apply as soon as possible or contact Katherine Clarke on 01173320813 or Katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com