- iOS Application Development project.
- Expert knowledge of Restful APIs.
- Reading based with flexible remote working
- Permanent role, with long term career progression and excellent benefits
- £66,000 - £76,000 Plus excellent benefits.
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on a cutting-edge mobile application, with cutting edge IP functionality. The Team we are working with, has been at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation with IPTV, AI Machine Learning & Mobile Applications.
Experience you will bring…
- A solid understanding of Swift based on previous experience. We are commonly building with UIKit with emerging use of SwiftUI
- A positive attitude towards improving customer experiences.
- Desire to produce clean code and collaborate with others in pursuit of code quality.
- Experience of developing apps using MVVM+C architecture, RESTful APIs and JSON and shipping to the AppStore
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery systems. We use Fastlane and GitHub actions
- Understanding of agile development methodologies.
- User data analysis and problem-solving skills. We use Adobe Analytics for user tracking as well as Firebase for a range of app insights.
- Desire to automate the test, build and deployment process.
- Curiosity to learn about performance, usability and accessibility.
If this seems like a role you would be suitable for, please apply with an up to date CV asap.