Senior Java Developer - Permanent - North West
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a Java Developer on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work have an opportunity to join the most innovative and agile Java development team in the North West.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the development team on the latest software;
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements in technologies and methodologies used by the team;
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of working with Java;
- Experience of working within an agile environment;
- Have liaised with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
The client have a number of positions available and as such are looking at candidates at different levels of experience. As well as an attractive salary, other benefits include a pension and 25 days annual leave. In addition, there is a strong emphasis on the team atmosphere with regular office socials and parties.