Senior JS Developer, Remote, Bath
- Development in wide range of environments using browser, server and mobile frameworks.
- Design, build and document new features and expand the platforms and frameworks that we support.
- Test and update libraries to work with the evolving software ecosystem, such as logging frameworks, analytics SDKs, and other libraries customers may be using with their integration.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers via GitHub and support channels, improving documentation based on common patterns.
- Attend software development conferences to keep up with best practices and new technologies; answer customer questions; and receive product feedback.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Enthusiastic team participation with strong communication and ability to multitask.
- A systematic approach to problem solving and an eagerness to learn new skills and embrace new technologies.
- Experience with Expo and React Native.
- Native mobile app development on Android or iOS.
- Experience with error monitoring or crash detection libraries.
- History of open source contributions or SDK/API maintenance.
Bath, Bristol, London, Cardiff