I am working with a FTSE 100 Cloud-based company in Manchester who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - .NET Core / ReactJS / AWS
They run a Dekstop to Cloud based subscription model and are really interested in speaking to Engineers from a security background (Oauth2/Identity/Authentication/SSO)
The Senior Software Engineer will assume ownership in the design, develop and delivery of high quality products and/or systems and services that exceed customers' or business partners' expectations and will proactively share their own knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes in their area of responsibility. They will also interact frequently with teams across Sage to promote best practices and advise on the most effective way to use the services to meet product requirements.
* Successful develop, delivery maintain high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
* Work with product managers early on to shape product definition so that it can be built in flexible, extensible, and robust way
* Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
* Evaluates progress and results and recommends major changes in procedures.
* Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
* Thought leader and deliver deep technical expertise for PD that drives colleague engagement, clarity and instils a culture of innovation and execution
* Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/XD, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
* Mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team.
* Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
* Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
* Extensive experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
* Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
* Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
* Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools & techniques
* Provide 3rd tier support and/or expertise for the area of responsibility