Senior .NET Developer
Talent are working with an award-winning business focusing on delivering solutions to the ever-buoyant Energy sector.
Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced .Net Developer to help build their online presence and automate their internal processes.
They have several applications built in .Net Core, Web API driven single page applications using Angular. Also, they have adopted the latest cloud technologies using Azure and are in the process of migrating their applications to function in serverless environments.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who prioritizes keeping up with the latest technologies. These include ReSharper, Azure, Visual Studio Subscription & DevOps.
- Web Development (Working to create high quality, usable and scalable web applications)
- Web Design (To work alongside designers to produce multiple good quality, usable site designs)
- Lead Generation strategy (Working with management to develop their Lead Generation projects)
- Mobile optimisation (Ensure all sites are optimised for mobile devices)
- ASP .NET MVC
- 5 years commercial experience within a Web Development position
- Web Services/API
- SQL Server
- HTML / CSS
The position is 37.5 hours per week with 25 days holiday, pension scheme, with free on-site parking situated within modern offices.
Please apply directly to be immediately considered. This is a one-stage process with interview slots next week. Call 0161 667 6755 for a confidential discussion.