- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car allowance
- Job Type
- Ivana Kovacova
- 24 days ago
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Stoke on Trent
£ 55 000 + Car allowance
I am keen to speak with highly motivated individuals who will be happy to join the passionate team of inhouse developers and designers, using the latest technologies.
The team are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Software Developer to help maintain and develop the business's operational tools which support the management of customer accounts. The primary technology stack is Microsoft, specifically the .NET framework (primarily WinForms) and SQL Server; however now is a great time to join the team as we work towards introducing new technologies such as NoSQL (Riak), Erlang and Golang.
- You will have the experience and talent required to deliver efficient, scalable, enterprise class software solutions
- You thrive in a fast moving and technologically innovative environment
- Successful candidate will possess the soft skills to mentor and positively influence junior members of the team
- A keen eye for quality is required to perform quality assurance reviews for others in the team.
- In depth understanding of .NET (VB/C#).
- Strong understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Extensive experience of WinForms applications.
- Knowledge of software design principles and secure coding principles.
- An understanding of windows services.
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Ability to work proactively in a reactive environment
- Annual salary review
- Car allowance
- Private pension contribution/Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relocation Assistance and many more
If you would like to be considered for interview please apply today.